East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bootie Dupe!

  Susina 'Stevie Lea'  V. Rag & Bone 'Margot'  
 *Rounded toes   * Block heels    *Side-zip closures
 *Back button details  *Leather/suede bodies

Susina 'Stevie Lea'
                                                    
 *3.5" heel                                                    
  *Suede upper/man-made sole                 
                  *Black, Mushroom (pictured), Cognac                   
 *Only one zipper                                        
*3.25" heel                                                   
*Suede upper                                              
        *Zippers on both sides                                      
      *Stone (pictured) ($329.90),                         
Black, Macaroon, Warm Grey ($495)

      So if you're like me, you've been keeping an eye on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and going back and forth with yourself on some items.  Every now and then it's nice to splurge, but sometimes it just can't happen!  Well, this time, I've been debating a pair of booties.  You may have seen the 'Feina' bootie from Vince Camuto (pictured below).  I love his shoes and $99.90 on sale isn't terrible, but I just couldn't go through with it.  They came back in stock Friday when the sale opened to the public, but I still couldn't, and they're now sold out in the tan/mushroom color.  Well, I thought I'd take a trip to my Nordstrom Rack and find something comparable (and cheaper!) and I hit the jackpot!  These Susina booties (first time I've seen this brand) are amazing and though they are similar to the Vince Camuto 'Feina', they are also almost an exact dupe for the Rag & Bone 'Margot' bootie that is $495  & $395 during the sale (only the Stone color) .  The only visible difference seems to be the look of the heel and the Rag & Bone have a zipper on both sides.  I  like these even more than the Vince Camutos I was originally looking at!   They are pretty true to size, but I recommend going up a half size if you plan to wear them with thick socks.  


*3.25" heel & 4" shaft                                    
     *Pull-on style/ no zipper                                     
*Khaki suede (pictured) & black available
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig