East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Monday, May 27, 2019

This one's for The Dogs


Hat // Shirt // Jeans // Sandals







     It's been so long!  How are you?? As for me, work started to get really crazy, I found myself in a funk, and then I really didn't know what to write about; but I'm here now! 
      I was inspired to write this post because my 4-legged nephew is the cutest ball of fluff I've ever seen, and I was able to help dog sit him while my brother went on vacation.  This also happened to be around the time that I found Doggy Style Clothing on Instagram.  They have no idea I'm writing this, and I bought the hat from these photos based on a random Instagram post my friend sent me.  The minute I saw the hat, I knew it was made for me...a liquor rep with a serious love of dogs (yes I want to pet your dog and they will be the first ones I meet at any party).  Their site offers a variety of items like hats, mugs, and even beach towels.  All fun and Insta-worthy finds. The best part, is that each purchase from their site goes to feeding rescue dogs!  From each sale, they donate part of the proceeds to non-profit animal rescue/advocacy organizations across North America.  I had to share, because I know my fellow dog lovers will love their site as much as I do.  If you don't love dogs...well, I don't think that's possible ;)  Before you hop over to their site and fill up your cart, enjoy these precious puppy pics!

 Internet, I introduce to you Rocky the Bernedoodle.


Cheers,
Ashley


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig