East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fitting Room Chronicles-Fav Boutique Sale!



    So, you may have figured out that Bevello is one of my shopping go-tos!  They carry a great assortment of clothes, bags, and accessories and the price points are a good range too-I can get affordable basic tees (Z Supply & Julie Billiart are favs)  and if you want to splurge, they have lines like Cupcakes & Cashmere.  No, this is NOT sponsored, I have just loved shopping there for at least 4 years now.  I go there for quality basics and trendier items.  I've rounded up some of my favorite items that I tried on in store to give you my thoughts on them.  For the current sale, in store or online, you get 20% off $125+ in regular-price merchandise or 25% off $250+.  Without further ado...

This button-down was my favorite piece.  It's definitely very flowy and has a Boho vibe-it's Free People after all.  It reminded me of a watercolor painting and is a statement piece!  This is a size too big, so I had the store order me my size from another location (they do this at no charge AND free shipping).  You could probably even size down one.  I felt it to be more flattering on my shorter frame when worn open.  It worked with the basics I was already wearing, but I'd also do a solid color fitted dress underneath with booties, or monochromatic (pants & top) with it as well.  This is more of a statement/art piece to me, so I'm not worried about it going out of style.

Puffer Vest||Sweatshirt Dress-Option 1/Option 2

This vest was love at first try.  It has a snap and zip closure, I love the classic Buffalo Plaid, and it is crazy soft and warm on the inside.  This ruffle sleeve sweatshirt dress was cute, but for me it fit great on top and was a little too baggy around the bottom.  It's not yet online, but I've linked two adorable options above.  


Now I might not pair these together, but they are great Fall stapes on their own.  This floral dress is flowy and comfortable and would be great for day with a denim jacket or black knee-high boots, and a Moto jacket for a night out.  

This cardigan is just an easy layer to pair over just about anything.  Chenille is one of my favorites because its just soft and cozy!

Also, every time I go in, I try on a pair of Paige denim.  They are expensive and I've yet to pull the trigger, but someday!  They are incredible!  They are fitted, comfortable, have the perfect stretch; when you try them, you'll understand.

Hope this little trip to the fitting room was helpful!


Cheers & Happy Styling,
Ashley 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig