East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

All About the Bomber Jacket-A Spring Look









      We have all seen those pieces of clothing that stop us in our tracks and we just have to have!  Luckily for me, that piece is this gorgeous floral bomber from Target!  Yes, Target!  I picked mine up in store, but these beauties are available online, AND they are in plus-size as well.  The colors are incredibly vibrant and I love that the jacket is done in Navy instead of black.  It helps to brighten/warm things up for Spring.  This would pair beautifully with some white jeans too!  The Antique Gold color of the zipper really helps the print of the jacket shine.  For those pocket lovers, the two side pockets are real!  The quality on this jacket is quite good.  
     I picked up this Racerback dress last year from Nordstrom and it's still available.  I actually get more wear than I thought, from this jewel-toned green (also available in black (can't go wrong) & an orange-red).  It's cut a little lower on the sides where the armhole is, but will work with a strapless bra, bralette, or a bandeau. Such a quality basic!  Both pieces are machine washable-such a priority in my book!
     I finished off this look, with these amazing Vince Camuto booties.  I am such a longtime fan!  I find this brand of shoe to always be quality and comfortable!  The block heel is sturdy and easy to walk in, while the v-cut in the front, is flattering on the foot and helps elongate your legs. 

     I've linked a couple of my other favorite Bomber Jackets below.  Happy shopping & styling!
                                                   







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig