East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Bit Graphic-Tee







 

      Hello all!  Today's look is all about the t-shirt.  Who doesn't love a good graphic tee?!  This one by "Sincerely Jules" is soft, comfortable and looks great after wearing and washing.  There is some subtle distressing in the text and I like that it adds a little something to it.  It's pretty true to size and fits like a classic tee.  I went with my usual size, but I'd recommend sizing up if you like a looser feel and a bit more length.  

     My absolute must-have black skinnies from H&M, are my favorite wardrobe item and are currently on sale for $14.99!  H&M, please make these in more colors!  They have similar options, but nothing that I find replicates these.  I wanted to dress the outfit up a bit, so I went with a classic white one-button blazer. To pull these basics together I added these fun Leopard flats.  These are actually by Dr. Scholls and you can walk all day in these!  The insole is made of memory foam and they are amazing to walk in!  Mine are a year or two old, but they are still making these beauties in a slightly darker shade.  

      Wishing you all a great weekend & sharing a couple of my favorite President's Day sales:

DSW-Up to 65% off clearance
Banana Republic Factory Store- 50% off store-wide (in store and online) (excludes clearance)
Old Navy- Up to 50% off store-wide
Express- 40% off everything
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig