East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Casual Friday-The Perfect Office to Weekend Staple











    Happy Friday loves!  I am so excited to share this casual Friday look with you!  The biggest reason (not only because the weekend is so close) is this hoodie/blazer hybrid that I picked up at TJ Maxx.  This super versatile piece is perfect for work to weekend and the best space saver for travel!  The gray hoodie portion actually zips out and leaves you with a classic one-button blazer.  You also can't beat that it's under $40.  Most similar design options are $100-$200.

   While saving on the other pieces, these jeans are actually one of my favorite splurge items.  If you're looking for some denim to invest in, I highly recommend the brand DL 1961.  They are a little pricey, but are comparable to Hudson and Paige denim.  I will say, they are worth the price!  They hug your curves, never stretch out, and move with you. I've had this white (slightly distressed) pair for two years, and they look like newThe fact that they have a mix of polyester and cotton means they wash well AND look great over time.  I usually wait until they go on sale or hit Nordstrom Rack before I purchase. 
     
    I   completed the outfit with these sneakers from Old Navy that are little gems.  They fit the feet like a glove and are great for walking all day, thanks to the memory foam insoles.  If the blush pink isn't your thing, there are quite a few other colors.  You can't beat these for under $25!

     Hope you enjoyed this casual look.  Have a great weekend!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig