East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sweatshirt Weather & The Perfect Pant

 
Bow Back Sweatshirt

Best pants/Leggings/ over-the knee boots / Faux leather bag



  Oh ya'll.  This is probably one of my favorite outfits!  It is so cozy and Netflix at home appropriate, but you can rock this at the office with some heels or boots.  These tare soon to be closet staples.  Grab these now and you'll thank me!
     I had been eyeing this sweatshirt for some time, and when it went on sale, I grabbed it so fast! The tough part was trying to decide which color! I also love the white option with the black bow because it just pops, but I'm a sucker for burgundy/wine.  It's not your average sweatshirt, it's one of those slightly thinner, super soft ones.  Don't be worried about struggling to tie the perfect bow once it's on either; I left the bow tied and it was still a breeze to get on.       Also, these pants are magical. They are like a cross between your favorite sweatpants, awesome leggings and business appropriate pants-seriously.  They are warm and cozy like sweatpants and leggings, but they're nice and thick. My tall ladies will probably appreciate these two, as I am 5'4, and I have about 3 in tucked underneath . My favorite part, is that they have two real pockets in the back and two more in the front!  They stretch and move with you and I love the thing elasticized waistband.  If you have a J Crew, J Crew Factory or Mercantile nearby, you MUST try the "Gigi" pant.  These are in black, but I recall seeing a Navy options in stores as well.  You'll probably hear me mention J Crew Mercantile a lot.  You get quality, classic pieces at far less than the Flagship stores AND better sales than J Crew Factory.
     My bag is an affordable everyday option that I scooped up at Nordstrom and the gold handles and shoulder strapped option had me sold.  I'm pretty hard on my bags, so we'll see how this holds up.  I link a couple of similar boot over-the-knee boots as mine are on year two and going strong!  What are your fall fashion must haves?

Cheers and Happy Styling!
Ashley
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig