East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's style-Sparkle & Shine


Chenille Cowl Neck // Sequin Skirt (I sized up 1) (similar) // Leggings (Yes, they really are the best) // Knee-high Boots


     I've never been one for resolutions....or so I thought.  I wanted to believe that I could start anew at any time.  I do tend to get very nostalgic this time of year and wish that I was further along than I am.  2019 seems different to me; I'm hoping that's a good thing.  This year, I'm going to keep myself from losing momentum.  All too often I get discouraged or side-tracked.  I really want to keep up the focus and the drive and make this blog something special.  It can be challenging with a full-time sales gig, but it's something I love.  
     Cheers to change for the better, keeping moving, and always believing something brighter is up ahead.

Ashley

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig