East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Finally the perfect Romper

   
Romper // Cardigan (available in 4 other colors) // Heels // Sunglasses // Bag



Sneakers (true-to size & love the elastic back)

     So if you're like me, you fall in love with a jumpsuit/romper when you see it on someone else and then when you try it on, it's a disaster!  They're just a challenge!  Well ladies, I found one I love!  It should come as no surprise that it's Chambray.  It's a side zip and that always seems to work better on my figure.  I actually stumbled upon this one after another failed try-on.  Many jumpsuits make my hips look wider and this one doesn't.  I did go with the petite sizing in this case, because I have a short torso and the regular size was just too much fabric on top.  This romper is adorable on its own, and will transition well in to fall with cardigans and booties.  Also, this straw bag has made its way to multiple photos because I've been carrying it everyday!  Unlike most straw bags, this one has a top zipper so that your whole life doesn't fall out of your bag!  

Happy Shopping!
Ashley
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig