East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Back To Fall Lookbook with Fabre

Can you decorate my house!?

You will definitely be seeing one of these on my upcoming vacation.  Stay tuned to Instagram to see it styled-plus all of the adventures!

Button front Tie Top //  Cropped Denim Flare
               
Bicycle Button Front Shirt

Stripe Shirt Dress // Cheetah Mule Slides
Smocked Striped Dress

      Hopefully this post finds you all safe and happy.  We're keeping North Carolina in our hearts & thoughts; it seems we've missed the worst of Hurricane Florence here in VA!  
     On a happy note, I'm bringing you an unexpected lookbook thanks to Fabre!  I was invited to come in and create a look for Instagram.  Well...I found so many great pieces and felt so inspired, that I decided I should just bring you a book of looks!  I always feel welcomed and the atmosphere there is always so chic and fun.
     Who doesn't love to  play dress-up!?  Fabre has shoes & accessories as well as apparel so it's easy to put entire looks together in one stop.  I grabbed a bunch of pieces and just started trying things on-trying things on is one of the best shopping/wardrobe tips I can give!  I've always been a fan of boutiques because you get unique pieces and a personalized shopping experience.  This gem of a shop is one that I've visited a few times and they always have new and unique items.  Plus, its in the VIBE District by the  Virginia beach Oceanfront.   It makes for fun scenery, food, shops, and the perfect Instagram shot.  When you find yourself in Virginia Beach, stop by Fabre and treat yourself to something new and get pampered by their amazing and stylish team.  If you've seen any items you like in the post you can shop online or give them a call.  Their social media is below so you can follow all the new pieces too.

Fabre's Facebook
Fabre's Instagram

Online Shop

Thanks to Fabre & Happy Shopping!

Cheers,
Ashley





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig