East Coast fashion blogger with a love for whimsical details and making fashion fun and accessible.

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Travel Must Haves-Amazon Prime

Amazon Prime Finds

If you follow me on stories, you may have seen that I took somewhat of a big trip this year.  I went to the Dominican Republic with one of my best friends.  We had been planning for months and it was amazing!  Shout out to Hard Rock Punta Cana (fell in love with that place).  Before we went, I did a little Amazon haul for travel essentials and, I'm sharing them, along with my thoughts, with you!  
Happy Shopping!

1. Travel Umbrella- If I bring an umbrella it wont rain-anyone else!?.  This little guy was perfect for my suitcase, beach bag, and even my purse.  It didn't weigh me down and I fell in love with the starry sky print.  There are tons of design options and I'm going to even keep one of these in my car when I'm not traveling.

2. Tassel Earrings- These beauties were perfect for dressed up dinners at the resort, but would have worked with jeans and a tee.  These were NOT the slightest bit heavy, because I just can't handle that.  These are an amazing alternative to much pricier options and you would never tell the difference-under $15!  They don't have a 5-star review for nothing!

3. Samsung Heavy Duty Tablet Cover-This was a necessity.  As clumsy as I am, I was terrified to take my tablet anywhere without a cover.  I use mine for blogging and digital books and needed to make sure this would make it through my trip and the airport.  This case was heavy duty and only took me a minute to put on my tablet.  I love that it came with a cleansing cloth and that the cover folds back to allow the tablet to stand up.  

4. Travel Power Strip-I loved that both my friend and I could charge our phones & tablets at the same time using just one outlet.  If you have multiple devices or you're traveling with others, I can't recommend this enough!  

5. Travel Makeup Bag-I loved this bag!  My favorite part was the section at the top of the bag with a plastic flap to hold and cover my brushes.  It included a mesh pouch that was perfect for my beauty blender and another small zippered pouch for my smaller makeup items.  This checked all the boxes for me, and will be my go to for all my travels.  

6. Straw Hat-This is such a genius idea.  I loved being able to have my hair up in a bun when I was by the pool (not playing when it comes to this hair) and keep the sun off of my face.  This rolls up and comes in a plastic pouch for easy travel  and you can adjust the Velcro closure.  Plus, the bow is a cute touch.  

7. Travel Shoe Bags-This is one of those items that you don't think you need until you have them.  I'm big on compartmentalizing and have different pouches and bags for each category of items (charging cords in one, undergarments in another, you get the idea) when I pack.  I opted for the two-pack and they just keep your shoes from getting anything on your clothes.  A really simple item, but I can use these for packing just about anything. 

8. Electric Toothbrush w/ Travel Case-Complete honesty, I bought this because it had a travel case.  It was sleek looking and I love electric toothbrushes-my teeth just feel cleaner.  After taking it on my trip, I now use it as my everyday toothbrush.  It has multiple features like polishing or just traditional cleaning and comes with multiple brush heads.  Can't really beat the price either!


Cheers!
Ashley
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ashley Cole Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig